Insulating glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, separated with spacer bar evenly and sealed tightly.
Picture(the different anti-reflective color of insulating glass/ the dew point test of insulating glass)
* Anti-condensation: the dew point temperature of the insulating glass is -40℃.it’s 15℃lower than that of the ordinary glass.
* Sound insulation: insulating glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, so the sound absorption and insulation is better than ordinary glass.
* Heat insulation:between the two glass of the insulating glass, there is sealed and filled with stagnant dry air
* Complex property: insulating glass adopts tinted glass, sun-controlled coated glass, Low-e coated glass, colored glazing glass, fireproof glass,bullet-proof glass etc., so it has the property of its components.
* Scope of application: building door, window,curtain wall, dividers, commercial refrigerator door etc.
* When insulating glass using tinted glass,sun-controlled glass, Low-E coated glass,it should take measures to anti heat cracking.
* THE insulating glass should be filled with inert gas when it install in high-rise building, to prevent the decrease of its lifetime and the distortion of glass image.(Please pay attention to the influence of different altitude )
* Insulating glass can’t be re-cut.
* The filling sealant should use neutral material, or it will easily cause the evaporation of molecular material and destroy the stability of original sealant.
* In one engineering project, it’d better using the same technology(sun-controlled coated glass, Low-e coated glass) to avoid chromatic aberration.
* Follow the requirements of “outdoor visible light reflectivity ” under different environmental conditions.
* When coated glass made into arched tempered glass, we should pay attention to the product’s radius, it would cause dazzling if the radius is too small.
* Please comply with the corresponding technical specifications of installation, such as:JGJ 113- “technical specification for building glass application” (including provisions), JGJ102- “glass curtain wall engineering technical specification”, JGJ255- “lighting roof and metal roof technical specification”.